Hooray! Thanks to a promo from failemyfalcon, we just flew past 1,000 followers!
To celebrate, one person will win a t-shirt of their choice: Ajah, Asha’man, or I will custom make you a shirt for any other affiliation you would like (Tuatha’an, Wolfbrother/sister, Maiden of the Spear, etc.)
(((Also, message me if you think this is a good prize: three other people can win a print of their choice, but it would have to be a print of something that I’ve made so I’m not sure anyone would be interested in that??)))
To enter, you must be following this blog and either like OR reblog this post by August 15th, 2014 at 11:59pm. Your url only gets one entry; a like and a reblog does not count as two.
Can’t believe there are 1,000 of us WoTers here on tumblr!!! Thank you all for following this blog (some of you for years now). I so appreciate the kind-hearted, interesting, and hilarious community that you are.
shingeki no fullmetal??? aka roy no stop he isn’t a shrimp
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
i dont play assassins creed, but is this like the entire plotline or something??
This is literally all you do in the game
That’s it. That’s all the games.
The Avengers: Age of Ultron SDCC concept art posters
my mom told me to put the dog to bed but didn’t specify which bed